The NHF Platinum homebuyer assistance program currently gives eligible families and individuals a grant that does not have to be repaid.
The grant (up to 5% of the loan amount*) can be used towards down payment or closing costs.
Highlights of the program:
- Down payment assistance grant, up to 5% of loan*
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Physician, FHA, VA and USDA Mortgages
- For the purchase of primary residence
One of the most attractive features of the program is that you don’t have to be a first-time homebuyer. Even if you owned a home in the past, you may qualify. The grant is available for the purchase of an owner-occupied principal residence, including condominiums and planned unit developments, and offered in AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, MT, NM, NC, ND, OR, PA, SD, UT, WA, WV, WI and WY.
Please contact one of our participating physician focused lenders in any of the above states to see if you qualify for this down payment assistance that you never have to pay back!
* This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend and is subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply on all programs. Complete guidelines, loan applications, interest rates and annual percentage rates (APRs) are available through NHF Platinum Participating Lenders. Contact us for a referral.
NHF is an instrumentality of government under Internal Revenue Service code section 115.