Why work with us?
- Encounter no unwelcome surprises or being declined at the last minute.
- Close on time with little effort or thought on your part.
- Get the right solution for your unique situation.
- Receive first class service.
- Be in constant communication throughout the process to make sure you understand what’s happening.
“My experience was great. Everyone was very helpful. I appreciated Evelyn coming to the closing and answering questions as we went along. Thanks again!”
Dr. Dan Thunell, DDS, Wasatch Periodontics
“My husband was a recent medical school graduate beginning a residency in a new city, and we were facing a pretty difficult situation. We needed to find and move into a house before the lease was up on our apartment. It was a complicated loan process: to begin the application in one state and buy a home in a another, all before officially beginning the new job. But start to finish, they really helped put a lot of my fears to rest. There were dozens of calls, and endless snags and loopholes to navigate, but Evelyn worked tirelessly to figure it all out. Any time I had a question or concern she happily addressed it. By the end of the loan process, I felt she had really become an ally and advocate for us. She doesn’t just make you think she cares; you know she cares! Thank you a thousand times over, Evelyn for getting us to our new home!”
Kellie Redman and Dr. Joseph Redman, Resident Physician, Baylor College of Medicine